Sunday, December 11, 2011

Christmas banner.

This week I want to share with you a variety of Christmas craft projects I have made over recent weeks.

First up is this "Merry Christmas" banner...


This craft project was inspired by a banner my mother in law saw recently in Bowral, NSW. These banners are cheap to make and are really quite simple.


The letters were cut out from pages from Princess Anne's equestrian memoirs. This resulted in almost all my cut out letters containing words referencing horses or royalty - quite Christmas chic I think.

~ Princess Anne was quite a stylish rider ~



I used Microsoft Word to make the templates for these letters. Just be careful that the letter templates are not too big for the books' pages, and also make sure you trace them parallel to the lines of writing, otherwise it looks a bit slanted and awkward.

Sam xox

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, what a cool idea! Although I might skip sharing Christmas with Princess Anne, she's quite an odd woman (I've met her)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely, clever idea Sam :) Simple often looks so effective - and with the big day looming closer, a life saver!

    ReplyDelete